Facilities Management principles help to ensure that all physical assets within a defined purview are operating at an optimal level. It integrates, people, process and Technology to enhance Service levels, maximize your investment and cater to the changing needs of the client.
Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing maintenance
The main focus of Reliance Facilities Management?s MEP maintenance is on predictive and preventive maintenance. Through our sub-contractors we provide maintenance of:
- Building Management Systems
- Air-Conditioning Systems ? Services include District Cooling, Fan Coil System, Air Handlers, VAV, Chillers Systems, Duct Work maintenance, etc.
- Building Fabric ? Civil & Carpentry works, Renovations & decorations, building & site surveys
- Electrical Installations ? High, Medium and Low Voltage Systems
- Plumbing and Water Treatment Plants ? Fixtures and Equipment, Piping, Drainage and Water Supply, Water Purification Systems.
- Fire Fighting & Fire Prevention Systems
We put up an asset management Plan, whereby the equipment is maintained with a whole lifecycle approach, in terms of the maintenance plan, manpower required and the budget required for maintenance, repair and replacement of the equipment.